Three Mile Island Information

With the 20th anniversary a few days away, I have received a few calls to
discuss my remembrances of the accident.

In fact, my son brought home a quiz.  The first question was:  If you are
standing at the observation center at TMI and looking at the reactors, which
reactor is unit 2?  The one on the right or the left?  I wonder how many
people can answer that.  It would be interesting to see how fast someone can
post the answer.

Does anyone know if there is a referral or contact for the state or utility
that can answer questions the Press may have either about the accident or the
current status of the plant?  It is never too late to improve communication.

Bill Field
bill-field@uiowa.edu