RE: 10 CFR 20.1904(b)

It is stated right there LABEL read the standard dictionary
definition of a "label" and a "symbol".
We have the same semantics arguments with researchers in Canada some of
these can be REAL fun.
Hope this helps

 Patrick Harder,RRPT
 Radiation Safety Officer
 University of Calgary

>"I interpret 'remove or deface the radioactive material label or >otherwise
clearly...' to mean all symbols, words, etc. that refer to