Leaving the EPA:

I just wanted to tell everyone I'm in the process of leaving the EPA.  (Some
of you may already know this from my misdirected message about the
models I paint. Sorry for that.)  I just wanted to thank all of you who over the
years helped me learn new things and pass on some of your experiences.

Keep asking your question about EPA issues.  I know there are several
sleepers on this list from the EPA.

Mark P. Winslow
winslow.mark@epa.gov

ps.  My new job is with Afftrex at Bettis. (An opening I found on Radsafe)  I'll
try and get back on in a month or so.