Health Physics Society Strategic Plan Questionnaire

This is a reminder to Health Physics Society members to provide your comments
to me about the HPS strategic plan. The questionnaire appeared in the January
1999 HPS Newsletter. You can view the HPS Strategic Plan on the HPS website
(http://www.hps.org).

Thanks to the dozen or so HPS members who have already sent me their comments.

Bob Cherry
Chair, HPS Strategic Planning Committee
bobcherry@aol.com