Re: LSA vs A2 Requirements

49 CFR 173.427(b)(2) does not, in itself, place a limit on the total
activity
in a LSA or SCO package.  It is one of the packaging options.  This is a
complex area.  You have to read the whole section carefully, along with the
definitions in 173.403.  You should also read the guidance in NUREG 1608.
It
also sounds as if you have not met the training requirements of 49 CFR 172,
Subpart H.

If you're asking this question out of curiosity, no problem.  If you're
actually trying to ship something, however, all I can say is that it'd
better
be "Masterpiece Theater," not "The Amateur Hour."

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com