RE: Doctorate in Health Physics

Well, one place to start for "offical" information concerning grad school
programs is the Univ of Michigan Health Physics homepage.  The direct link
to the educational resources page is http://www.umich.edu/~radinfo/edu.html

For "unoffical" impressions and experiences, I think private communications
would be better.  Often students have different points of view from the
offical or even faculty viewpoints.

This only my opinion, which most likely is not the opinion of my employer,
but I don't even know if my employer has an opinion on this subject.

Anyhow, good luck with the grad school research.  I recommend getting both
the official and unoffical versions.

Jerry Falo, Ph.D., CHP
HMJ Professional Associate
USACHPPM