Re: Can anyone help ? (Cs-137/Philips)

>The source is an industrial gauge. The manufacturer is SV Philips
>Sweden. The source is Cs-137 - 65 millicuries, assayed  March 1970.
The main "old" Philips building in central Stockholm (in which I worked
for about 2-3 weeks temporarily in 1972) has probably closed its
business since some ten years back. They are now located northwest of
Stockholm: www.philips.se (I haven't tried it)
Central fax: Int + 468 598 52770
Philips Support, fax: Int + 468 598 527 44
Philips Components, fax: Int +468 598 527 45
That's what I found in our phone book and many other numbers. Please
email me directly if there are further questions.
If I remember right, Philips in Stockholm sold some materials for use in
schools around 1970 (this may have included radioactive materials) but
that business may have closed down.

Sincerely Yours, bjorn_cedervall@hotmail.com