Re: Need Info on Dose due to Medical Uptake Study

For Xe-133, it really depends on the rebreathing time. Assuming ten (10)
minutes (which I think is kind of long, though I eagerly anticipate
correction on this point), the EDE is 4 mrem/mCi, and the lung dose is 4
mrad/mCi. Assuming that the Tc-99m was as DTPA, the EDE would have been 22
mrem/mCi and the lungs would have received 53 mrad/mCi (cf. NUREG/CR-6345).

chris a.