Question for Agreement States

To all you Agreement States folks:

I am curious, and hope that you can help me out.  I would like to know the
following information:

1.  What is your annual average budget for your radioactive materials
programs;
2.  How many FTE does that support;
3.  How many licensees do you oversee;

If it is not possible to separate the RAM program from X-Ray, I would still
be interested in the numbers, as long as it's clear what it encompasses.  For
anyone who would like to help out, please e-mail me privately at:

BLHamrick@aol.com