RE: Skin sensitive individual

I, and I'm certain many of our colleagues out there, have seen similar
problems that were ultimately traced back to detergents and cleaning agents
(such as dry cleaning solvents) used to clean and decontaminate protective
clothing. In my experience, such occurrences seem to be aggravated by higher
temperatures. I have always assumed that this was due to the opening of the
pores and perhaps some increased leaching of the irritants from the fabric.

Of course, if this individual wasn't wearing PCs, the point is moot unless
there are other airborne irritants in the area, which I have also
experienced.

Regards,

DJ Richards
David.Richards@rfets.gov