Rad Engineer Job Opening

Hi.  My name is Larry Singer and I am the Manager of NJ Ops for Modern
Technologies Corporation, an engineering services firm based in Dayton,
OH.  We have an opening for a rad engineer/trainer to prepare and
conduct rad training courses for Army personnel.  Ideal candidate will
have separated from the Army and have prior experience with training
personnel in NBC operations.  RPO experience a plus.  This is a long
term position located on site at Fort Monmouth.  Moderate amount of
travel expected.  MTC offers a very good salary and full benefits
package including a 401(k).  If interested, please contact me at
lsinger@mtc.exit109.com
thanks
Larry Singer