Deminimus Level for Laboratory Sample Contamination Control

Has anyone come up with a deminimus level for handling radioactive samples
outside of a contaminated area (e.g., bench top, hood) in a non-rad area/no
PPE for radiological controls required.  Will still have to treat the waste
as rad  (any atom above background) and label samples as rad (if
appropriate).  I'm looking for some activity numbers that will not give me a
contamination control problem if the material is spilled or handled.
Dealing with transuranics, strontium, tritium, uranium  (usual rad lab).

As usual, thank you for your help, insight, and direction.

Randy Redmond
Lockheed Martin Energy Systems
Email:  rxq@cosmail3.ctd.ornl.gov
Phone:  423-574-5640