RE: To Landauer's Luxel Dosimeter Users

          Jo,

          Hi how are you?  There is a "training" packet available from
          Landauer for just that purpose.  As for the readings...  Yes we
          get readings in the single digits.  The biggest issue (for us)
          is/was the control subtraction.  If you don't, or if they don't,
          then you have numbers that look out of the norm for that
          individual or group.  If your going bimonthly then the issue is
          enhanced.

          Your set-up, use and return of the proper controls is one area to
          be on top of.  We have been dealing with this in a mix of monthly
          and bimonthly badges and the need for controls for both
          frequencies.

          Hope all is well...  See you at Lowell Night out in Phili?

          Regards,

          William A. Lorenzen
          Children's Hospital
          Boston, MA 02115