calibration of Type 42A scintillation detector , Mini-instruments

Type 42A scintillation detector, Mini-instrument , a NaI detector, but is
seldomly used in my laboratory, now I have to perform quality assurance of
the radiation monitors in my laboratory, but this item seems to have no
consistency, calibration methods recommended from the manufacturer's
technical manual, so what system of method can be established for this
device's calibration?