Comments for MARSSIM revisions solicited

In keeping with the intent to keep MARSSIM  accurate and useful, the Working Group on the Multi-Agency Radiation Survey and Site Investigation Manual, MARSSIM, is soliciting comments from those who are using MARSSIM.  Comments will be received and considered for inclusion as clarifications.  Comments may include  simple erratta, need for improved clarity at a specific page or pages, lessons learned from experience with implementation, concepts, etc.

We are unaware of any need for any major change in MARSSIM at this time, however, we have collected some erratta.  We plan to meet periodically to review a data base that we keep on comments to consider for revision.  The first such meeting will be held on April 15- 16, 1999.  ( I know this is short notice, but comments may be submitted at any time.)

The most useful comments are those that point specifically to the location(s) in the MARSSIM where a revision(s) should be considered.  Comments may be submitted to me at:

ram2@nrc.gov

and should have in the SUBJECT LINE  "Comments for MARSSIM"

Bob Meck