RE: Portable LSC/Scint counter

I'm not sure how portable you want, but I am familiar with one instrument
called the Triathler made by c company called Hidex from Finland.  It is a
small (about laptop size), manual, single well instrument that performs
liquid scintillation, gamma and luminescence counting.  You can look for
information on the Hidex website at www.hidex.com.

Robert Gee
Lockheed Martin Energy Systems
Oak Ridge, TN