Re: Need Help on TMI

In a message dated 4/18/99 7:37:03 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Ryanchp@aol.com
writes:

<< The editor wrote back and stated that that a team of
 "Baltimore Reporters" meticulously refuted the Pennsylvania Department of
 Healths' exoneration to charges of mutations, still births, and premature
 deaths that devastated local farm animals and therefor would not print my
 rebutal.  >>

Do you have a copy of the meticulous refutation?  I'd sure like to see that...

As far as the "no effects" data, I'm afraid I don't have any readily
available, except for my friend Sherrie, who lived very close to TMI at the
time of the accident.  She was about 10 years old at the time, and appears to
be fine now...unless one wants to question her mental health for being my
friend <g>.

Seriously though, I'd be very interested in the alleged "refutation."  I
would imagine there holes in it big enough to walk through.

Barbara Hamrick
BLHamrick@aol.com