Re: absence of proof

Just cannot leave this one alone - my belief is that re: EPA, the carts running
around ahead of the horses are abundantly obvious all about us and have been for
years. This spectacle would be humorous if it were not so serious. Further
subjective belief is that the appropriate resulting actions are clear - but they
will not happen in the foreseeable future.
Cheers, Maury Siskel         maury@webtexas.com

--
Always try, try again; then quit. No need to be a damned fool
about it.                                                                  W.C.