From: Michael Stabin [mailto:stabin@NPD.UFPE.BR]
Sent: Monday, April 19, 1999 7:07 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: X-ray and CT spectra

I need to do some Monte Carlo simulations involving X-ray and CT sources in
common procedures.  Can anyone point me to some descriptions of these
spectra (energy/abundance distributions)?  Electronic sources would be
particularly helpful.  Thanks in advance.

Michael Stabin
Departamento de Energia Nuclear/UFPE
Av. Prof. Luiz Freire, 1000 - Cidade Universitaria
CEP 50740 - 540
Recife - PE
Brazil
Phone 55-81-271-8251 or 8252 or 8253