Re: HP Job Postings

Do you gentlemen realize that your musings are received by the entire
distribution?

Harry Anagnostopoulos, CHP
Harold_Anagnostopoulos@illinova.com

 (Embedded
 image moved   "George T. O'Bannion" <goban@swbell.net>
 to file:      04/20/99 03:21 PM
 pic17647.pcx)

Please respond to radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu

To:   Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
cc:    (bcc: Harold Anagnostopoulos)
Subject:  Re: HP Job Postings

--------------9F5EC1CE1FCD4954F4D59DF2

Stephen Mcguire wrote:

> Not for me.  I just want to retire.  I am TIRED of health physics.  It's been
good to me, but I have had enough.

      I'm well aware of your feelings. A person can tilt at windmills for a
limited amount of time. In the short
period I have remaining,  I intend to sit back and let others determine the
number of angels on the head of a pin
and observe "what fools these mortals be".

George O'Bannion

--------------9F5EC1CE1FCD4954F4D59DF2

<HTML>
&nbsp;

<P>Stephen Mcguire wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>Not for me.&nbsp; I just want to retire.&nbsp; I
am TIRED of health physics.&nbsp; It's been good to me, but I have had
enough.

<BR>The RADSAFE Frequently Asked Questions list, archives and subscription
<BR>information can be accessed at <A HREF="
">http://www.ehs.uiuc.edu/~rad/radsafe.html</A></BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I'm well aware of your feelings. A person
can tilt at windmills for a limited amount of time. In the short period
I have remaining,&nbsp;<I> </I>I intend to sit back and let others determine
the number of angels on the head of a pin and observe "what fools these
mortals be".

<P>George O'Bannion</HTML>