Re: decay schemes

William:

        If decay schemes are what you are after, the latest is "Table of isotopes, Eighth Ed., Vol I & Vol II, R. B. Firestone and V. S. Shirley, Editors; C. . Baglin, S. Y. F. Chu, and J. Zipkin, Assistant Editors; Wiley-Interscience, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York, 1996; ISBN: 0-471-14918-7.  Best regards  David

>I'm looking for a (or the most complete) reference that depicts decay
>schemes.  Any suggestions/recommendations?
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>William J. McCabe
>Health Physicist, MC-131
>Texas Natural Resource Conservation Commission
>P.O. Box 13087
>Austin, Texas  78711-3087
>wmccabe@tnrcc.state.tx.us
>(512) 239-2252     fax: (512)239-6362