Re: AIR MODELING SOFTWARE

Keith,

DOE has "Atmospheric Dispersion Modeling Resources" on the Web.  Unfortunately
I do not recall the URL. Try searching for it or SCAPA on the main DOE site
(www.doe.gov) or at www.bnl.gov.  It was updated in March 1995 and has summary
descriptions and contact info for 94 codes.

--
Ralph E. Wild
rewild@ibm.net