Kr-85 in Cylinders

All,

We have 8 high pressure gas cylinders which we are looking to get rid of.
 Before we do, we want to make sure that there is not anyone that could use
the sources.  Seven of these cylinders are the large high pressure,
commercial type and one is the small, high pressure commercial type.

Cylinder No.			Est Activity (21 April 1999)

      5					    94 mCi
      6					  128 mCi
      8					    26 mCi
      9					1046 mCi
     10				    	  128 mCi
     11					    51 mCi
     12					    26 mCi
     16				 	    56 mCi

If there is any interest in all or some of these cylinders please contact
me at the email address or number listed below.

Respectfully,

Christopher W. Becker, Reactor Laboratory Manager
Phoenix Memorial Laboratory - Ford Nuclear Reactor
T h e    U n i v e r s i t y    o f    M i c h i g a n
2301 Bonisteel Boulevard
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-2100
Phone:	(734) 764-6224
Fax:	(734) 936-1571