Looking for digital radiation surveymeter

Hello Radsafers.

I seek a used digital surveymeter.
For example, I want to buy eberline e-600, ludlum 224-1 etc.

If it is concerned please send message.

Bongchan Park

SAMCHANG ENTERPRISE CO., LTD.
 A-301 Dongil Techno Town,899-3,Kwanyang-dong,
 Dongan-ku, Anyang-city, Kyongki-do, 431-060, Korea
 Tel: +82-343-424-6022, Fax.: +82-343-424-6027
 e-mail : bc7041@secrnd.co.kr

Hello Radsafers;