NIRS and Atomic Train

Here is a recent email from NIRS to an anti-nuclear list.  Note the glee
with which they are awaiting the NBC movie "Atomic Train."  They are
planning on attaching their Mobile Chernobyl campaign to the movie and in
my opinion will likely be successful in getting at least a few NBC
affiliates to broadcast their garbage as a "local connection" to the movie
type of story.

Mike ... mcbaker@lanl.gov