Re: ISL mining in the US

Everything is going quite well, I'll say hi to Nita for you.
Did you get a job title change?

At 17:13 5/05/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Yo Ant
>
>How's things up there? No involvement for us in the replacement reactor
from here on in. Now that the EIS process is over, ANSTO will simply decide
which of the shortlisted tenderers (is that a word??) get the contract to
build the thing. I think that m,ay involve a more detailed tender process
but I am not sure. ARPANSA will be the gov agency with all the work to do now!