Position Opening

Dear Radsafers,

I am the RSO at the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC).  I have a
position opening for a health physicist under the civil service title of
Safety Officer.  I am looking for someone with a BS in science (experience
can be substituted in part for the degree) and 2-4 years of experience in a
radiation safety program.  The salary range is determined by the civil
service system which takes into account the training and experience of the
candidate.  UIC has a large radiation safety program that serves research
labs, a medical school, and a hospital.  Please respond via e-mail to
dave@uic.edu or fax you resume to my attention to (312) 996-8776.

Thanks,
Dave Derenzo (dave@uic.edu)
Fax: (312) 996-8776