Did the Nuclear Energy Lobby Derail 'Atomic Train'?

As the interest is even further heightened on this issue, again I say this
is a golden opportunity for the HPS to speak with a unified, reasoned voice,
to clearly oppose obvious attempts at disinformation and raise its own
visibility.  Present the facts to your local newspaper, get on the air on TV
or radio if you can.  The Public Information Committee and the HPS
leadership should be helping to organize the information we present as well
as seeking opportunities to present it.

Michael Stabin
Departamento de Energia Nuclear/UFPE
Av. Prof. Luiz Freire, 1000 - Cidade Universitaria
CEP 50740 - 540
Recife - PE
Brazil
Phone 55-81-271-8251 or 8252 or 8253