Rate meter for x-ray measurements

Dear Radsafers,  we are a Radiation Protectio Technical Unit at
Barcelona (SPAIN). Our Diagnostic Division technicians use a N.E. PDM1A
survey meter for the measurements of radiation levels at radiodiagnostic
control zone, leakage radiations, etc.
This radiation meter have a ionization chamber with a planar energy
response ( 10%  30 keV-1.5 MeV), but the response time at the lower
scale (0 uSv/h to 30 uSv/h) is about 10 s. The typical exposure time in
radiodiagnostic is about 200 ms and less so we must apply a time
correction factor to the lectures.

We are looking for information about a ratemeter with a planar energy
response suitable for x-ray measurements with a quick response time.
We'll be very grateful if you could send us any information. Thank you.

Jesus Fernandez
ACPRO, S.L.
www.acpro.es (coming soon)