RE:RE: Release of Contaminated Items

Radsafers,
  I swear, I hate that damned reply key.  I apoligize, my previous
post was somewhat tongue and cheek and meant to go to a friend
instead of the entire group.  Seems I might have stepped in it a
little.  For the record, alpha is scanned with representative counts
at hot spots and the reason we haven't taken fluid samples is that we
haven't released any equipment from heavily contaminated areas where
contaminated fluids was suspected.  To my knowledge, we have never
released any equipment from my site that was later found to be
contaminated.
   As far as the cells go, I was trying to point out the conservative
nature of our regulator and management.

Thanks,
Kelly

===