Input on Dosimetry Service Providers

		I am currently benchmarking Dosimetry service providers and
would like to get some input from customers. Specifically, I am interested
the following:

1.	types of services provided
2.	unit prices for these services (i.e., cost per TLD processed, cost
per bioassay, etc.)
3.	number of  TLDs, etc. processed per year for your facility
4.	quality of investigations of processor and customer identified
anomalous results
5.	the timeliness of processing and reporting of results, and
6.	any good or bad comments on their service.

		I appreciate any and all comments! Please send your

		Pat LaFrate, Dosimetry
		Vermont Yankee Nuclear Power Corp.
		802-258-5475
		pat.lafrate@vynpc.com <mailto:pat.lafrate@vynpc.com>