Contamination Control Slogans

Hi, Radsafers:

I am working on a contamination control campaign here at the site and would like
some ideas for slogans.  We have come up with some already but can always use
more ideas. Our plan is to incorporate these slogans in postings around work
zones and at control points to remind employees of the importance of surveying
out of radiological areas, contamination control, proper use of PPE, etc.

Thanks a bunch,
Elizabeth Algutifan,
Health Physicist
Weldon Spring Site Remedial Action Project
St. Charles, Missouri
Elizabeth_Algutifan@wssrap-host.wssrap.com