beta dose rate meters

RADSAFERs,

I would appreciate your help with or reference on the beta energy
dependence of the following two types of beta/gamma dose rate meters:
1.  Eberline Model RO-2A, and
2.  Victoreen, Model 450B.

Especially, information on the relative response for usual calibration
sources (147Pm, 204Tl and 90Sr/Y) in terms of dose rate Dt(0.07) in
tissue or dose rate Da(0)in free air (with an open beta window)
normalized to unit dose rate for photons (with a close beta windows).

(In my weak memory I seem to remember that there were some NUREG ?
sponsored proceedings on betas published in the early '80-ies with
papers which covered the Eberline's RO-2A...)

Thank you in advance.

Miroslav Lieskovský
Health Physicist
NB POWER - PLGS - HP Dep't
PO BOX 10, Lepreau, NB, Canada, E0G 2H0
tel. (506) 659 7421, fax. (506) 659 6507
mlieskovsky@nbpower.com