Room Coating/Fogger

We are looking to fog/coat a crane room with high contamination levels E+6 beta/E+5 alpha dpm/100cm-2 and a lot of dust.  Our initial entries, to perform some minor work, have generated airborne concentrations that were below the protection factor for the mask, but to high for our comfort.

We have some coatings that we can use, but are open to other ideas.  Please e-mail me directly or call.

BielaD@wv.doe.gov
716-942-4423

Thanks
Dave Biela