Gamma and Neutron Imaging

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I currently represent a company that has a Gamma Ray Imaging
instrument.  We are interested in developing a Neutron Imaging Camera,
however, we want to know the industry needs before any further
development.

I will be attending the HPS meeting in Philadelphia and I am interested
in speaking with you if  you  are interested in neutron imaging or have
an application.    The purpose of our discussion will be to help our
company understand the industry needs for this type of instrument.

Please respond to me personnally at   msettles@cswnet.com

Thank you very much,
Mark A. Settles