Decommissioning Section web site

Dear Radsafers-

Many of you who read the HPS Newsletter saw the announcement of the
Decommissioning Section web site in the June issue.  For those of you who
did not, here it is:

The Executive Board of the Decommissioning Section is pleased to announce
that the Section web site is up and running, albeit somewhat under continued
construction.  Please visit our web site at
http://www.serversolutions.com/decomm_sec.  The web site is being maintained
by Vince Bishop (HPS member) of Server Solutions, Inc.  Vince also maintains
the East Tennessee Chapter HPS web site. The Decommissioning Section web
site will serve as the primary communication forum for its members. Initial
web site subject matter includes D&D-related training courses, MARSSIM news
and experiences, D&D references (e.g., release criteria, survey procedures,
detection sensitivity), Section officers and members, Bylaws and Charter,
radiological survey instruments, characterization and scrap metal recycling.
Additional web page subject matter is anticipated. Please provide feedback,
we realize that maintaining a web site requires considerable attention.

Regards
Eric

Eric W. Abelquist
ORISE