Re: Kosov DU - New Scientist Report

     If this is the "New Scientist," I am very glad to be an old scientist.
     I need the address of the New Scientist or a web site.  I want to
     respond to the article.  There are several key aspects of this article
     that are inaccurate.  The most important of which is these claims of
     illness are made without data and with no proof, no data to support
     the claims.

     The logic is "I was healthy before.  I came in contact with a
     substance.  I am sick now.  The substance caused it."  The tactic is -
     persistence.

     I will publish my response on radsafe.

     Eric G. Daxon, PhD, CHP
     Daxfam@aol.com