RE: Kosovo DU - New Scientist Report URL

> col_eric_daxon@MEDCOM2.SMTPLINK.AMEDD.ARMY.MIL
wrote on Monday, June 07, 1999 1:57 PM

> I need the address of the New Scientist or a web site.  I want to
> respond to the article.  There are several key aspects of this article
> that are inaccurate.  The most important of which is that these claims of
> illness are made without data and with no proof, no data to support
> the claims.

REPLY:
The story that  Frederic Dawson [SMTP:ydc90@dial.pipex.com]  posted on
RADSAFE, is posted at New Scientist's web site at URL
http://www.newscientist.com/ns/19990605/newsstory6.html

FYI, there are some other posted items on the DU topic:
http://www.cnn.com/HEALTH/9904/15/gulf.war.illness.02.ap/index.html
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sci/tech/newsid_340000/340944.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sci/tech/newsid_337000/337855.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/europe/newsid_315000/315396.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/health/newsid_299000/299540.stm
http://www.birthdefects.org/MAIN.HTM

U.K. Ministry of Defence web site at URL
http://www.mod.uk/policy/gulfwar/info/du.htm

OTTAWA - HOUSE OF COMMONS posted at URL
http://www.parl.gc.ca/InfocomDoc/36/1/FAIT/Meetings/Evidence/FAITEV39-E.HTM

Good luck on your reply ! (looking forward to reading it on RADSAFE or at
New Scientist )

jaro