Range of protons in water

Dear Radsafers

We need to know the approximate range of protons in water
(preferentially heavy water, though I do not think there can be much
difference from light water), in the energy range 1 to 10 MeV.

So if some of you have some simplified relation between proton energy
and range in water, or can direct me to a reference, please answer
direct to me, since I do not think this question has any general
interest.

Sincerely

Tord P. Walderhaug

Tord P. Walderhaug