RWP requirements for radiography

Since I can't figure out why Diana can't post this message, I figured I
owed her a post. :-)  Her e-mail address is at the end of her message.

====message====

I am looking for some information from those of you in the reactor
world.

When radiography is performed at the site do you require an RWP or
equivalent for work inside of an existing RCA?  Outside of an existing
RCA?

Also if you do use one for radiography outside of the RCA do you
include  the entire owner controlled area?  If not how far do you extend
the RWP requirement?  Is there a basis or justification that you use to
require an RWP outside of the RCA?

Any information would be appreciated.

Diana Nissen
Plant Health Physicist