Re: Last Call for CRSO Registration

HI Ninni,
I registered 2-3 weeks ago, but am wondering if I can bring along my
registration money with me instead of mailing it to you at this time. I
will be arriving next Saturday. Karin Gordon and I are sharing a room as
well.  Looking forward to seeing you again,
Best regards,

Susan Roberts

Radiation Protection Officer
University of Western Ontario