From: Tad Blanchard [mailto:Tad.M.Blanchard.1@gsfc.nasa.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 1999 3:32 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: Guidelines for EMF Exposure

Hi all,

I was going to compare US ACGIH standards with the new EU standards but..

What is the correct URL for the International Commission on Non-Ionizing
Radiation Protection (ICNIRP)?  The link I get goes to another link that
dead ends.

http://www.sz.shuttle.de/dm1001/icnirp.htm  --- links to a page that says
the Home page has changed location to:  http://www.icnirp.de  (a dead end)