Re: Xray exposure

Radsafers;

Can anyone advise me where I could obtain x-ray exposure information at the
table top (or at the cassette) that will produce good x-ray results? What I
am looking for is a table of reference exposures for x-rays of the spine.
Information should include kVp, beam filtration, patient thickness, and
exposure at some identifiable distance between the target and the cassette.
I'm hoping this kind of information has been published and is available.

By good x-ray results I mean an acceptable film as determined by a
Radiologist or registered x-ray technician.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kenneth Travis