Re: looking for ICRP...

ICRP reports canbe ordered from:

Elsevier Science
P. O. Box 945
New York, NY  10010
(212)633-3730
E-mail:  usinfo-f@elsevier.com

I ordered ICRP Report #69 last year and obtained the report within 7 to 10
working days; you can also get it shipped Federal express or UPS, if you're
willing to pay for it.  Hope this helps you.

Carl Tarantino
tarantino@vapower.com

"Lambert, Erin" <eclambert@exchange.physfac.purdue.edu> on 06/14/99 03:30:57 PM

Please respond to radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu