Thorium

Hello all,

I am looking for a little information. We have a small jar with some
thorium powder in it. Does anyone know if any companies are taking this
stuff
back? I tried finding the company that is one the bottle. Chicago
Development Corp in Riverdale MD, but had no luck. Which considering
how old the bottle looks, is not surprising.

Any suggestions for alternative disposal would be appreciated.

Thanks
Andrew

Andrew Buchan     tel: 805-893-7256
UC Santa Barbara  fax: 805-893-8659