Detectors for municple waste disposal trucks

Hi Everyone,

I have a request from our city waste disposal department for vendors who
could supply a microrad detector system for their waste disposal trucks.
They've had problems with contaminated trucks at their transfer stations
which increases down time for those contaminated trucks.  They want to
detect "hot" waste before they pick it up.  It needs to be battery powered
from the truck battery and detect low and high levels of radiation.

If you have any information about these types of detectors, please reply
to me directly unless you feel others on this list may benefit from this
information.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Irene Sakimoto
email: isakimot@hawaii.edu