FW: Retraction / Clarification

Events and companies cited are to express knowledge based experience
obtained over the past fifteen plus years.  They should not imply my
endorsement of their corporation or vise-versa.

Apologies for any misrepresentation or miscommunication that may have arose
from citing companies and/or projects that I have directly or indirectly
participated in.  My intentions are only to offer added-value networking for
radsafers.

Scott Winters
Industrial Safety Consulting Services
213 Chelsea Court