Re: Opportunity to Excell

Some early Nuclear Chicago ion chambers had a C-14 check source built into the
ion chamber end cap.  I don't know the model numbers nor do I recognize this
model.

Radsafers:

        An acquaintance of mine recently "inherited" Nuclear Chicago QualComm
Model 5120.  This instrument contains a check source.  Unfortunately he does
not have a manual, any documentation, nor a way to determine what the check
source is.  If you have insight into any of these aspects, I would greatly
appreciate your contribution.

Gordon Quillin