RE: Software for web-based training

Macromedia also makes an even better program called Director. Though ti has
a steep learning curve, it is capable of virtually everything one can
imagine.

I have just finished a computer based training tutorial written in Director.
It is a multimedia, interactive program which will be used statewide for
hazardous waste generator training. It is available to educational
institutionsand business at a nominal fee.
Sharyn Baker
Instructor/Computer-Based-Training Design
Department of Facilities Operations
Mailstop A078
University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
Denver, Colorado 80262
Email: sharyn.baker@uchsc.edu
Office phone: (303) 315-8003