RE: Equilibrium in Granite

0.845 for the 1001-keV line of Pa-234m ?  Ah, 0.845%, yes?

Concerning Bi-214, the 609-keV gamma-ray is in a cascade, so it may be
necessary, depending on counting geometry, to correct for coincidence
summing losses.  And, for my own benefit, does anyone out there have some
codes for doing this in general?

Also, there are some pretty hard betas.  Any chance many of these could
reach the crystal's active volume and contribute to summing losses?

Bruce Heinmiller CHP
heinmillerb@aecl.ca